Friday, March 1, 2013

Preparation

 
"Preparation"             Ashley Witkowski

The theme of my pictures is getting ready. I wanted it to have a dark background to give the night time effect. I used a lot of saturation but then put the vibrance up to make a contrast from the background. I wanted to capture specific colors and details of the make up.



 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these images are taken perfectly with great angles. The presentation and display is put together wonderfully.There is only one thing in these images that needs to be revised and that is to keep a consistent colored background. I noticed in the bottom left image it was black and white, but then in the top right it wasnt. If the background colors are kept consistent it unifies all four images.
    Other then the background color the image is great as it is. The shadow effect used for the lipstick gives the series its nighttime feel. The bottom left image gives the emotion of getting ready by displaying the rush required right before you're going to go out. The blue hair is very unique and can give the person who is viewing this image a sense of how crazy getting ready can be sometimes.

    ReplyDelete